The Capitol range of leather products are designed to provide items of the highest quality and functionality. Exemplary styling and top craftsmanship combine to create a range of products suited to a variety of disciplines and rider needs.
Capitol leather is treated using a vegetable tanning process that produces strong and supple leather, ensuring you receive years of use from your Capitol-branded product.
This schooling device is also known as a German Martingale. It consists of a martingale that threads through the bit and clips back onto the reins.
It works similarly to running reins.
It is designed to encourage the horse to work in a round frame and is popularly used when schooling showjumpers.
It cannot however be used in competition.
- Material: Buffalo leather.
- Adjustable points: Neck and girth loop.
- Fastening points: Girth loop, D-ring rein attachments and running trigger clip fastening.
- Handgrip type: Leather.
- Bit fastenings: Buckles.
- Hardware: Stainless steel.
- Decorative finishes: Capitol pin